Methods of Payment
Various methods of payment are available to suit individual preferences. You can use your allpay payment card to pay by:-
- Cash – over the counter at any Post Office or Paypoint outlet
- Over the phone using your debit card – Tel: 0330 041 6497 or Tel Calvay office: 0141-771-7722
- In person at Calvay Office using your debit or credit card
- Using your Smartphone – by downloading The Allpay App
- Online – by logging onto www.allpay.net – if you don’t have access to the internet you can make an online payment at the Association’s offices
- Direct Debit via your bank account – simply contact the office to arrange this or download and complete the direct debit mandate and either hand or post into the office.
Owners will be considered as being in arrears if they do not pay their account in full within 28 days of the invoice date, unless they have discussed and agreed an alternative payment arrangement with the Association.
If you are finding it difficult to afford your factoring fees, or have other debt or budgeting problems you can contact our Welfare Rights Officer, Angela Martin. She can assess whether you may be entitled to any benefits or other financial assistance and the service is completely free.