Accessing The Welfare Rights Service
We have tried to make our welfare rights services as accessible as possible.
Our Welfare Rights Officer, Angela Martin is very accommodating in arranging appointments that suit you.
You can access the service in various ways.....
- Telephone Advice: If you are short of time or can't make it into the office, advice and guidance can be given to you over the phone. Simply call our office and ask for Angela. If she is busy or on another call then we can arrange a suitable date to call you back.
- Email Advice: Angela can also offer one to one advice via email. If you would rather seek help this way then please email Angela at Angela@calvay.org.uk
- Office Appointments: Appointments can also be made in advance, please call the office to arrange one.
- House Visits: If you are unable to attend an office appointment then we can arrange house visits on request, again please call the office to book an appointment.
- Drop In: Appointments are not always necessary, if your query is urgent pop into the office, if Angela is free then she will be happy to help.